This article will provide a straightforward way to understand how to convert a simple JPG image into a password protected PDF using JPG To PDF.
About JPG To PDF
JPG To PDF is ideal software enables you to transform countless JPG images, pictures, diagrams, company logos, graphical symbols or any other pictorial representations into password secured PDF. With JPG To PDF, you can create high resolution single or batch PDF from JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, PCX, WMF and other popular image file formats with a single click on Convert button. JPG To PDF is platform independent software having capability to run in each and every version of operating system for instance Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2007, Windows 2010 and other later.
With JPG To PDF, you can add multiple images to be converted into PDF from distant locations on your computer. A list panel contains descriptive information of selected images like image file name, image file path, status etc. JPG To PDF is used to customize images and PDF with diverse image size, image position, PDF color, PDF page size and others. With JPG To PDF, you can save output PDF in any specified location on your workstation. JPG To PDF converts JPG pictures into PDF without making modifications in font settings of real image like font style, font size etc. JPG To PDF is interactive application proffering simple to use interface to add images, alter their settings, convert them into PDF and save output PDF in any file on your computer.
What features does JPG To PDF contain?
1. Converts JPG images into supreme quality PDF in a speedy way
2. Select one or more JPG images form your computer location at the same time
3. A list panel is used to display all chosen JPG pictures with image description fields like image name, image size, image type, image path and status
4. Provide options to move up, move down, remove and clear all selected images through Move Up, Move Down, Remove and Clear List buttons
5. Set image size with default, fit to page and custom width and height features
6. Adjust image position in center or diverse x and y margins
7. Give alternative to set page size of PDF with your defined random size dimensions
8. Create individual PDF file from separate JPG images
9. Combine one or more images into a single PDF
10. Choose any custom location to save output PDF as per your requirements
11. Provides security option by entering user and owner password
12. Apply restrictions like AccessibilityExtractContent, Annotations, Assemble Document, Extract Content, Forms Fill, Full Quality Print, Modify Document and Print on PDF documents
13. Store Meta information including title, author, subject and author
14. Set output color of PDF like RBG or Black & White
15. Select rotation angle such as 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees
16. Display output PDF in one or two files
17. Supports all Windows XP, ME, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, Vista, Home Basic or later
18. Convert images into PDF without requirement of any third party software installation
What image file formats does JPG To PDF support?
JPG To PDF is compatible with JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, WMF, PCX and other standard image file formats.
Author: jack_sThis author has published 3 press releases so far. More info about the author is coming soon.